piątek, 29 stycznia 2016

Just breathe - easiest background ever - VIDEO tutorial

Hi guys!

I am so very happy to be back to you with some new project and cool technique.
Project for Lindy's Stamp Gang !!!
I would love to show you the most easy background ever!


All you need is water & Magicals! You will see all creative process in the video tutorial below.
Additionally I added texture paste through the stencil (you may skip that part).
Check this out! Such a simple, super fast and extremely effective look.


You can use any Magical set you wish! They are perfectly designed to work well together.
Just click the photo below and it will take you directly to the store where you can find all those fantastic colour sets!

http://www.lindystampgang.com/pigment-powders/

I hope you will enjoy my video! Not only you will see how to create this super easy background but also I show you how to use it to make a journal page. Enjoy my friends!







Happy creating, Marta xx

15 komentarzy:

  1. Marta I'd love to know what kind/brand of card you use as the base because it looks like it holds up really well to the mixed media techniques. It doesn't get too distorted like most others do.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. c'est magnifique, j adore les couleurs et les textures!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This looks amazing, just love the video too... thank you for sharing!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Awesome Marta! Just love Watchting you create your artwork, you're amazing !!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I absolutely love your work. I am new to magicals, and I wanted to know what paper you are using in this video. Is it mixed media paper or watercolor paper? Do you know the weight of the paper? No matter how much just so I seem to put on my papers when I use that much water, I still have problems with it holding up.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I absolutely love your work. I am new to magicals, and I wanted to know what paper you are using in this video. Is it mixed media paper or watercolor paper? Do you know the weight of the paper? No matter how much just so I seem to put on my papers when I use that much water, I still have problems with it holding up.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Gorgeous background, so full of texture and color! I am going to watch the video now! Thank you for your support! Hugs!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Marta,
    Beautiful journal page with wonderful colors and textures - I watched the awesome video the other day!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Wonderful thanks Marta!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Wonderful page with beautiful vibrant colours and fabulos textures. Love it.
    happy Sunday.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. I made a page with your video : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1681960368733572&set=oa.914919271911302&type=3&theater
    Thanks a lot Marta
    Rayluce

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. I just love this - really looking forward to watching the video to see how it happened.
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Fabulous to see how this came together Marta. Your video was so good and I love the finished piece. Jenny x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. bonsoir j'adore ce que tu as fait et merci pour le tuto!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń