wtorek, 28 lipca 2015

Stamping tips & tricks (Finnabair Academy vol.3)



Hi everyone ;)
It's Marta here! I am so very happy to share with you my two funky ways of using stamps.
I have also a sneak peak of finished journal using my tricks.

Today's post is part of Finnabair 'Spread Your Wings Academy vol.3'
It's all about STAMPING! You can read more here ;) 



My first tip is TISSUE STAMPING.
You will ask why ?
It's for those who are afraid that the stamped image won't be perfect on the project, or you are not too sure where to stamp it. By having stamped image on the tissue you can try here and there and decide where to place it ;) by glueing it.


My second idea is STAMPING ON WOOD.
Those little wooden pieces are from the backing of most canvases.
I was collecting them for ages! You may remember my recent canvas 'Dream On' in which I am creating whole background from those wooden pieces.
You can add those to every project, journal, cards, canvases - it could make a perfect title.


And here is a sneak peak of my journal page ;) I hope you will find some inspiration today !


Watch the space to see video tutorial with my latest journal ;)

Love, Marta xx

11 komentarzy:

  1. wow!! great ideas!!! the fist one I love it!!
    thanks Marta!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Cant wait to ses the rest of it !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Lovely little tiips.....I'd forgotten about the stamping on tissue paper! So thanks for the reminder....& the way you've used those back bits from canvases......FABULOUS :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I used my wood pieces on my latest project Marta...thanks to you..such a great way to add some dimension and I was given lots of tissue papers the other day so I can practice my stamping. Just need to get the proper stamp pad and I will be sorted..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. love the wood idea Marta...I have some somewhere!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Great idea to stamp on those little wood things - now if I just hadn't used the last of mine....

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. You rock my socks!!!! LOVE it!!!! Thanks for sharing

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Oh, Marta, what a genius idea to stamp on those wooden bits! Great page! I love your face drawing! Brilliant!
    Branka xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. na serwetce pomysł znam, ale o tych drewienkach nie pomyślałam! super

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Well ok so it's true ... I ♥ you and your work. OMG here are so much great stuff :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń