środa, 10 września 2014

"Follow your feelings" mixed media art journal page for Cardz'n'Scrapz

Hello in September ;)

Today I wish to show you my art journal pages. I created my spread in an old book. You can purchase book like that in every second hand store. Pages are old and brownish which I love.
When you will look closer you will be able to see that I have used my book upside down :) I like this kind of effect.
I used images from beautiful paper pad BoBunny (Enchanted Garden).
I sticked the cut outs from the papers and created some sort of composition.

You can also see beautiful Petaloo Paper Doilies. It added extra dimention to the project.
The brown colour around the edges was created with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.
I love how this turned out - like an old, rusted image.
Here is more phots as I could not limit myslef to only 2 or 3 as I loooved them all.
Those cute wording are from Cosmo Cricket - tiny text stickers.









I think I am falling in love with old, rust, vintage effect !
I hope you have enjoyed my creation and I will see you soon :)
Looooove, Marta xx

6 komentarzy:

  1. ADORE this....sooo cute:):) LOOVE that 'vintage-y' look you've got going & I would soooo not have thought of using a book upside down:):)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This looks beautiful.. I love the old book pages as your back ground!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I love your spread Marta. The vintage and the geometric style appeals to me a lot...Thanks.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I just found your amazing art journalling via Pinterest and have been scrolling around with my mouth open at how beautiful all your work is! Just glorious. I am signing up as your newest follower so I don't miss any more.
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. awww thank you a lot, so happy to hear that. I just followed you back on blogger and pinterest :) xxx

      Usuń