wtorek, 3 czerwca 2014

My sneak peaks of June kit - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club / Zajawka czerwcowego kitu w clubie My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club

My sneak peaks of June kit - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club /
Zajawka czerwcowego kitu w clubie My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club

Hello my friends !
I am so happy to share with you my news! I was asked to create few projects for My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club. I had a pleasure to create my works from June Limited Edition Kit. The kit is simply amazing !!!
Take a look at sneak peaks !
For those who are not familiar with kits clubs here is a little information. Kit club is selling beautifully designed kits in which you can find lots craft materials to create layouts, cards etc - all match together and presents just amazing. You will loooove it !

Witajcie kochani !
Wreszcie moge Wam powiedziec o mojej nastepnej malej tajemnicy - zostalam poproszona o stworzenie kilku projektow dla My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club. Mialam przyjemnosc tworzyc z cudnego kitu z limitowanej edycji. Zerknijcie prosze na zajawke zdjeciowa moich projektow !

The full reveal is this Thursday 5th - you will see the DT projects and the kits !
You can reserve your kit today - here ;)
Pelna odslona kitu oraz projektow juz w ten czwartek ! Powyzej link do stronki gdzie jest mozliwosc zarezerwowania i zamowienia kitu. 

More sneak peaks here ;)

Love, Marta xx

2 komentarze:

  1. I look forward to seeing your creations, I am sure it's stunning ! I love the kits from this club they are so amazing !!! , unfortunately I couldn't buy them because the shipping costs are too high :-(

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Amazing projects Marta! Love the colours and designs!

    OdpowiedzUsuń